So, If you read my blog on a regular basis, you will know since graduating I have been through a constant battle to secure a job. But after 8 gruelling months I HAVE DONE IT. Okay it might not be in fashion and it might not be my dream job, but its full time & I have a salary and I finally get to use the skills I developed during my time at university.
For those wondering my new job title is graphics & marketing assistant. Swish hey.Go me.
I start on Monday which is pretty asap, and I'm feeling a mixture of scared/nervous/excited/sick etc. But it also means I need some new clothes. YES. Time for me to invest in some smart office attire.


Above is some sources of inspiration I have been looking at. Thanks girls for keeping me inspired. Gembear & Trini G. Now I must go out and buy jumpers and button up shirts.
I love these looks!
ReplyDelete