Yesterday whilst I was flicking through the new issue of Vogue, I came across this (I love pulling things out of magazine's and playing with the little ball of glue). Lancome's new foundation advertisement is entitled 'Take the shade challenge'. I decided to give it a go & thought my optimum shade would be either 02/03. I didn't really think to much about it until I stumbled into Boots to buy my normal and much loved Clinque super wear foundation & was enticed by the Lancome counter. A lovely lady matched up my skin colour (02 - yay) and gave me a tester pot to try out at home. The tester is meant to last a week, but as I don't wear foundation every day I'm hoping it will last longer as I totally zoned out and forgot to buy any.
The new Lancome foundation isn't released until the 1st of Feb and will retail at £27. I'm really looking forward to this and I was really impress when I tried my sample last night. The foundation felt light on my skin but perfectly covered all my blemishes. Although I have fairly clear and blemish free skin, I do suffer for slight redness in my cheeks, but this covered them up a treat. It claims to last 24 hours, I'm not sure if this is true but it definitely stayed put all night.



Blotchy skin before (sorry for photobooth quality)


After - my skin felt blemish free and totally covered up.
Has anyone else tried this product or guessed their shade?
No comments:
Post a Comment