Friday, 13 January 2012

Friday's Fantasy.

Designer Spotlight: Preen


I am going to start a weekly post called Friday's Fantasy. This is where I will be discussing designer collection's that I will be trying to work into my wardrobe without the headache of a price tag.

This week it's all about Preen. Design duo and husband and wife Justin Thornton & Thea Bregazzi have stated their pre-fall 2012 collection is inspired by Bregazzi's family, in particular her grandmothers fine china, as noted in the collection by the strong contrast of blue china patterns clashed with geometric prints mixed with the a strong block colour of black based on her fathers love for motorcycles.

Since my style has significantly grown up recently I have been seriously lusting over well made pieces in strong block colours which can be re-worked in different ways.

Here are a few pieces I found from Topshop, for a cheaper alternative to the dream Preen wardrobe.








Does anyone else love Preen just as much as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment