Monday, 2 January 2012

Monday Madness


1. Happy New Year everyone! My NYE was spent round my friends, who cooked a lovely 3 course meal. yummy. It consisted of good friends, good food and lots of cocktails. This to me is the perfect type of NY. I feel too old now to go out and get wasted & roll around on the floor with my dress around my head. One of my resolutions this year is to grow up and start acting my age. This was on step towards a classier me.

2. 2011 has been filled with a lot of up's and down's but I'm really going to try and improve myself in 2o12. This includes setting up my own business (which I will do a separate post about), getting myself set up as self employed so I can work on a freelance basis.

3. After x-mas I received a really exciting phone call offering me a job ( unpaid obvs ), as a junior graphic designer for a new lifestyle magazine being set up in London. Now I am really excited about this opportunity as I will be working from home as a contributor to the fashion pages. I am yet to receive my confirmation email and welcome pack which I am a little worried about ( I'm so impatient ), I'm just worried this is too good to be true. Fingers crossed I am just being paranoid & it will all be sorted out now the festive period is over.


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, the header is gorgeous! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete