And along came Geeks and Nerds night! Although the night was bloody awful and we only spent roughly 30 minutes at the party, dressing up was so worth it! Me and Louise decided to go all out and nerd it up as best we could. This even included me making a maths styled crop top.

So the glasses weren't quite as good an investment as planned, but none the less my new favourite thing in life...


I really need to start packing for hometime tomorrow, but this is far too much effort. I havent left yet and im allready missing my Rochester lovers. I keep getting distracted by the excessive amount I want for xmas presents..These include alot of things that cannot be afforded..

Floral Dc Martens

Links of London Friendship Bracelet

Acne Wedges, my life is NOT worth living without these...Ohh man
Well for now I will keep dreaming.
TTFN x
No comments:
Post a Comment