Okay, So ive decided to re start my blog...
AT the moment, Im doing a work placement at Monsoon's press office over in Shepeards Bush. At first the extreme early mornings (6am) were killing me, but its all starting to pay off, i.e lots and lots of freebies, Cant ask for much more. Its a shame im going to become a social outcast for 3 weeks, as the thought of going out literally kills me right now, but I managed to find some time for drinks with Louise last night which was lovely..
I did a naughty thing yesterday and I couldnt resist the urge to pop into Oxford Street Topshop, always a BAD move. Well anyway I came out £45 poorer but in possesion of the most beautiful tan boots, Will post a picture very soon.
Well for now im off to get my ear pierced
TTFN...
No comments:
Post a Comment