Wednesday, 9 December 2009

So I decided.

After all of my hard work last week, I decided to reward myself with some fun times. On Saturday I headed to Maidstone and ended up spending way too much money, but got the most amazing all in one, so im not going to complain. Saturday night, Louise, Hayley and myself decided to drink ourselves into cocktail oblivion...It ended up messy, resulting in excessive amounts of enter shikari & Drowning Pool being played. Dont ask me to explain as I dont think I can remember...Here's a few snaps from the night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The weirdest experience happened in 'Rochester Grill' (Tackiest kebab shop EVER) as me and Louise poured ourselves over the counter surrounded by the tackiest of the medway inhabitants, covered in the fakest of fur, being stroked demanding cheesy chips we whitnessed a girl not even flinch when a full kebab was dropped (mayonnaise) and all over her foot...her FOOT! not going to lie made me feel sick.

Im going home for xmas on the 12th which im really excited for, will be really nice to see my family and the boy :)

TTFN x

2 comments:

  1. so that's why you were so drunk down the highstreet! :) haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sorry about this..I didnt think I was that bad ha x

    ReplyDelete