Sunday, 10 January 2010

To Dye or not to Dye?

I am deffinatley the most rubbish blogger in the history of blogging...But my new years resolutions starting of TODAY, are to sort my life out! Starting with, dying my hair a slightly more 'sophisticated' colour, what a scary thought'.

Photobucket

I came across this image of inspiration and im close to walking into the hairdresses this week and just doing it? Gahhhhhh....Anyway

I hope everyone is enjoying the sales as much as I am, in my very poor state ive managed to spend more money then I usually do. Ohhh Gawd, this includes a sheep skin coat (which I would actually die for considering I love it that much) A beaded chiffon blazer and numerous purchases from River Island as they cut 50% off all there sale prices, a store after my own heart.

Oh and my bf bought me this :) which im obvs mega happy about. Thankyou Jonathan...

Photobucket

Well this is all from me, I feel a little weird in all this snow, and am fast becoming a majour grouch. Now to start the learning journal or crawl up into bed??

TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment