Tuesday, 12 January 2010

This morning I woke up and I want to be....GRUNGE

LITERALLY all I want is to be cool...Like one of those people you see walking down the street and you think ahhh man they are cool! But I just dont think its going to happen for me...This year I will learn to like myself, instead of obsessing that I could be someone else ( Sorry Mary Kate). To make this happen I will go on a lovely path to self discovery, this is just a fancy term I made up for buying shit loads of clothes, drinking to much alcohol and having a FABULOUSLY good time!

This includes my brilliant HnM boots and spandex leggings,the best thing ive bought in the past 19 years.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before I change myself, I just want to show you these...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dear God, please when I have my hair dyed on friday, please let me walk out looking like all of the above. Thankyou

2 comments: