Sunday, 4 December 2011

Deck the Halls

My BFF's work x-mas party is the weekend coming and I am her plus 1. Our lack of boyfriends mean we have to take each other to formal events (not that we go to many). The party is a 3 course sit down meal so I wanted to use the opportunity to up my game and look a little classier. Which proved near on impossible.

As I wondered around the shops the only 'party' dresses I could find for my age group where horrible mesh panelled body con dresses, which would be my first choice if I wanted my tits and bum to be spilling everywhere, but on this occasion I did not. Shopping which I loved actually ended up turning into a nightmare.

Thankfully River Island have saved the occasion just, with this beauty.

Front
Back

On the website it is classed as a top, but comes to my knees and I am not particularly short. I like clothing that is simple and classic which this garment is from the front, but once turned around has a drop back with black feathers which frame the back.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment