Thursday, 15 December 2011

In the week





1. Taken from a photo booth at my friends x-mas party & it was really cool. You went it and took 4 photos and they were printed out straight away, we got some really fun ones.

2. A new shirt I treated myself to this week. £10 from Republic

3. Tacky gold peep toe shoes I couldn't resist from New Look in the sale, also £10 (they kill like a bitch)

4. Finally got my hands on the MUA palette. I got hold of the nude colour palette, can't remember the name (maybe Heaven & Earth) and I love it. I don't tend to wear brown/neutral tones but I really am liking the way this palette can be used for both day and night.

5. Another snap from the X-mas party so you can see what I was wearing. I settled on wearing my hair in a messy fish tail plait at the side & wore some killer lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment