Thursday, 1 November 2012

Wishlist


 

It's November..I know we are only just welcoming the month, but I can't wait for it to be over. I recieve the keys to my new flat on the 30th and move in on the 1st December and I cannot wait. Seeing as my mind has been ambushed with all things house related recently, I thought it would be nice to put together a little wishlist and it's actually helped me come up with a few bits I wouldn'd mind recieving for xmas...thanks mum and dad.

1. Pamela Love skull ring - I have always had my eye on this as I feel its a little something different to the more traditional skull rings floating about.

2. Dot by Marc Jacobs - Having been a religious user of both Daisy and Daisy Fresh over the years I am itching to get my hands on the newest fragrance Dot. I must admit I don't think there has been 1 fragrance by Marc Jacobs which I am yet to like.

3. Satchel by Cambridge Satchel Company - I have been lusting over the perfect satchel for as long as I can remember, and I promised myself I would get myself one with my firs proper pay slip. That was nearly a year ago now, so I think its long overdue.

4. Boots by Topshop - Not alot needs to be said, but the perfect flat black boots in my opinion.

5. Drink Up Intensive Mask by Origins - My skin has been looking a little dull recently and I really think this is the product to change that. Can't wait to try it.

6. Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation - One of the many foundations on my list of ones I want to try and have never gotten round to purchasing. I've heard great things about this one.

7. Mac lipstick in Russian Red - Since dying my hair back dark I feel I can embrace the red lip more often and I am loving the idea of Mac's Russian Red.

8. Baies candle by Diptique - Another item I have only heard great reviews about. Once I move I can't wait to get my hands on my first Diptique candle, if only they weren't so pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment