Friday, 2 November 2012

Dress Up

Today's post is made up of playing a little dress up. I love coming up with dream outfits in my head and trying to work out how I can recreat them on a lower budget. Today I have decided to focus on prints and how I would put together an outfit. I am very plain when it comes to what I wear and not very daring, I know I should change this but I can't leave my black and grey rut.

First off I have chosed these floral printed shorts from Topshop. I first saw these when Lily from What I Heart Today purchased the trouser version. I thought they looked great and instrantly fell in love with these shorts.

I decided to pair these with a plain charchol grey t-shirt by Alexander Wang and a distressed grey leather jacket my Acne (my dream is to own this). Finished off with some black, low heeled cut out leather boots by Asos.

Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment