As I am now a full time worker, I have found myself with some extra funds (ahem sorry overdraft) and I have found myself lusting over anything beauty related. Recently I have become absolutely amazed with myself and how interested in trying different products I have become (I blame beauty blogs) and I have been yearning to get some new bits and pieces. Today I went out to an outlet centre to make the most of the make up store, to my amazement it was 50% off all the discounted products, how brilliant. As I found myself wondering around the store I tried not to pick up everything, harder said then done. This is what I bought.


NYX palette called Winter in Moscow in silver gray. This palette absolutely blew me away when I saw it, the range of eye colours was amazing, it reminded me of a mix between my favourite MUA Heaven & Earth palette and the Urban Decay Naked & Naked 2 palettes and was a fraction of the price. I really cant wait to try this out as I have never used NYX products before but have heard good things about them.

Benefit, Eyecon - I am a massive Benefit fan but not so much of the price. I suffer from highly sensitive skin and tend to be allergic to everything but have never had a problem with any of their products. I was really interested in trying this, Eyecon aims to revitalise tired eyes, and apparently rids dark circles and smooths fine lines. I will let you know if this works.

Vita Liberata, blush in Tarragona - I have never heard of this brand before but I am never one to pass off a pretty looking blush. This colour (not shown very well in the photo) is a dark pinky bronze hue, which I think will work well as a highlighter, bronzer & a blusher.

Stilla, tinted moisturiser - I love light coverage so opted to try the Stilla tinted moisturiser. Haven't tried this yet, but if I like it I will do a full product review for anyone who wants to see it.

Benefit, Dear John - Another Benefit product, an intensive rehydrating moisturiser, which smells like marshmallows. I have smoother my skin in this after getting out the shower and it feels absolutely amazing & soft.

Tigi, Livin' the Dream conditioner - A whim product here, I will do anything to get full volume hair and will buy any product which claims to do this. Review to follow.
let m know what you thought of Eyecon, I've started noticing in my photos I'm not look as youthful as i once did! Having to photoshop a lot! haha x
ReplyDelete