

Now, I'm sure everyone has heard of the Real Techniques brushes, since they have been doing the rounds on the blogsphere. After searching high & low for some, I finally found them in my home town's Boot's. I have never used any of the Real Techniques brushes before & really didn't know which one's to go for. After reading numerous reviews, the most useful being from Vivianna Does Makeup, I decided I hadn't heard great things about the set's therefore opted for the stippling brush and the powder brush, and I am in love.
Where do I start, the quality is amazing for the price, really soft to the touch and they apply my makeup incredibly. I never knew my face could look so good. I use the stippling brush to apply my foundation, in a dabbing/circular motion and I find it really wakes my skin up, making me look a little perkier then usual. Now the powder brush is my ultimate fav, I found myself just touching my face with it because it feels so soft. I'm not really a powder kinda gal, so I use this brush for a bit of everything, primer, blemish cream, bronzer you name it. This brush is multi purpose.
All in all amazing brushes and I will be going back for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment