Wednesday, 1 February 2012

My life.

Sorry for being so useless recently, it's just taking longer then expected to get back into a full time working routine but I'm getting there. So far I'm really loving my job, loving the pay more ha. But seriously the work I get to do is rewarding and my day's go really quickly so I cannot complain. The rare nights when I have nothing to do I find myself rushing through the door straight upstairs and changing straight into my pj's, one of life's best luxuries.




I also wanted to share with you what I had being buying recently (not alot as I am poor).

1. First off are an amazing pair of heeled French Connect boots, reduced down from £180 to £37 in the sale, it would have been wrong not to buy them. Also found out Kurt Geiger made FC shoes, so no doubt they will last a lifetime and are super comfy.

2. Eyelashes bought from ebay. 10 pairs for 99p, I am yet to try these but surely you can't go wrong with this, plus every blogger raves about them.

3. Liquid Silk Repair Conditioner, £1.99 from Savers. I picked this up the other day to try and save my poor hair. Have only used it a few times and can't really say I have seen much change in my dry ends but it does leave my hair lovely and soft.

4. Black sequinned wedges, £10 New Look. So I technically didn't buy these, my best friend bought them for me. But I have been lusting over glitter shoes for months now, and these are so me. Wedged and black.

1 comment:

  1. Becca!! I get these 99p eyelashes They are actually really good. :) They do take ages to arrive but they are goooood for 99p!!! xx

    ReplyDelete