Hello everyone. How do bloggers manage to keep their blogs up to scratch? When I get home I change straight into my pj's and eat my own body weight in food. Just to update you all my job is going really well and I'm really enjoying it. Being in a routine is quite nice and my sleeping pattern is finally back to normal.
Just wanted to share a few photos with you of what I've been up to this week.
1. Looking at spring trends and looking forward to some warmer weather
2. Vogue, enough said
3. Kurt Geiger shoes that I am lusting over and desperately need in my life. Plz
4. Mummy treated me to a new set of makeup brushes as a valentines day present (single girl fo lyf). Have only tried the foundation brush but so far so good. They were £26.99 and the brand is salonservices but I got them from Sally's
5. I have been growing my hair now for about 4 years and it got to the part where it just annoyed me more then anything. It was so limp and lifeless so I chopped it all off. It's a collar bone length messy bob a la Alexa Chung. Obvs look nothing like her





love the new hair! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks babes. Think it looks better in real life tho.
ReplyDelete