Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Feeling Sexy - Reel Sexy




The latest edition to my Mac lipstick obsession is Reel Sexy from the Reel Sexy limited edition collection. The collection consists of four beautiful colours which I've shown above. Unfortunately not all the colours would suit me and I am not made of money so I had to settle for one. My eyes were instantly drawn to this bright coral shade (I'm a sucker for anything orangey) and just knew I had to try it. Reel Sexy is an Amplified formula, which is one of my favourites, meaning the colour is extremely pigmented and can withstand the day.




Also on a very un beauty related note. I have signed myself up to run a half marathon in October and since I have not ran since the age of 17, this is quite a big deal for me. So you may be updated with my progress. I decided today I really needed to invest in some proper runner shoes and my current old Nike's were not doing the trick and were leaving me with sore ankles (not good). I popped along to my local Advance Performance and took part in a video gait analysis, meaning I was filmed running in different shoes to see how my feet reacted. It was particularly interesting to note my right foot considerably turns inwards when I run, therefore I need more support then I am currently getting. So I treated myself to these, my first steps to being a proper runner. Does anyone else run long distance? Any tips for a newbie like myself?


R x

No comments:

Post a Comment