Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Lilac Lipstick and Inspiration

Hello..I've been a stranger to the blog world recently. My life has been tied up in a film project at uni, which I've actually really enjoyed. Crazy I know as I really didnt think I would be into it. My friend Rosie and I made a piece about a 'beautiful suicide' pretty deep but it made sense for our concept. I'll post the video soon...After once last presentation tomorrow I'm free for Easter. so I will post more I promise.

Today was our first day with nothing to do in so long. So me and two friends had a jaunte to Chatham (The worst place in the world) What feels like a millions pounds later I came back with some to die for shoes, A tuna crunch baguette, a lilac lipstick and a new stretched and plug for my ear. (now up to 6mm) You can actually see through it.. Amazing.

Better get some sleep for this presentation tomorrow....
I'll leave you with some photos of inspiration





No comments:

Post a Comment